Omne Datum Optimum is just a name, it is our members that make Omne Datum Optimum, the cabal. Our members are a direct reflection of what Omne Datum Optimum has to offer the Secret World community.
Members are encouraged to:
- Get involved with the cabal, post and share any ideas and suggestions regarding any in-game content or the Cabal. We will do our best to consider all ideas and, if possible, make it happen.
- Actively participate in group content. Our membership covers all levels of the game and we normally don’t impose restrictions or requirements on people to join any group activity. Joining group runs is the best way to explore new content and get to know your fellow cabal mates.
- Ask for help if they need it - be it for builds, theorycrafting, mission content, dungeons at whatever level, we strive to support all cabal members.
- Express any concerns they may have to the officers of the cabal, so we could tackle problems head-on.
Members are asked to:
- Always act in an honorable, polite and mature manner towards other members.
- Refrain from any and all behaviour that would reflect negatively on Omne Datum Optimum. Cabal affiliation is publicly visible information and members are therefore representative of the cabal, and as such, are expected to treat all players with common decency and respect.
- Be honest and forthcoming about any problems they may encounter in the Cabal.
- Be helpful and courteous to lower ranking individuals in the game and help out fellow cabal members.
- Concede to the rulings and decisions of the Grand Master and the Master Commanders of ODO.
Members must refrain from:
- Knowingly exploiting the game.
- Any discriminatory behaviour based on race, gender, ethnicity, religious affiliation or sexual orientation.
- Conversational debates on topics that might cause friction in in-game chat or Discord, unless agreed to by everyone present. Members are encouraged to chat on any and all topics they are interested in and to get to know each other better, but keep in mind that views on certain topics, such as politics or religion, might cause offence, even if unintentionally.
- Raging at other players and/or rage quitting. We understand that irritating situations can arise, but we expect our members to deal with any issues as calmly as possible. Bullying or rage quitting will not be tolerated.
- Making explicitly sexual or otherwise offensive comments. Joking around with someone you know is one thing, but it might not be for everyone in the cabal at large. Members must respect each other’s boundaries.
- Abusing the Cabal Bank system. Items taken from the Bank are to be used responsibly, not to be sold for in-game currency or passed on to a non-cabal player.
Failure to comply with the Community Standards may result in disciplinary action.